Friday, February 09, 2007

Microsoft Windows XP Genuine Advantage Validation Hack

Don't have an activation key and can't get your Windows XP to update?
This will solve your problem!

These are instructions on how to crack the latest version of Windows XP with Service Pack 2 that uses the registration key: JD3T2-QH36R-X7W2W-7R3XT-DVRPQ.

This will allow you to bypass the Microsoft Genuine Validation thingy

This method works better than many others I've tried before. Forget the cracks and injectors, etc. Those are constantly picked up by your anti-virus programs as viruses. This is the BEST WAY:

1) start > run > type in "regedit" (without the quotes of course)

2) go to the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents\OOBETimer

...and double-click on it. Then change some of the value data to ANYTHING ELSE...delete some, add some letters, I don't care...just change it!

now close out regedit.

3) go to start > run > and type in "%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a" (again, don't type the quotes)

4) the activation screen will come up, click on register over telephone, then click on CHANGE PRODUCT KEY, enter in this key: JG28K-H9Q7X-BH6W4-3PDCQ-6XBFJ.

Enjoy, have fun, you're welcome!!!

Now you can dl all the updates without activating, and the Genuine Microsoft Validation thingy won't bug you no more!!

Notes:
  1. this works best after a reformat or a new install
  2. you can use this method to crack other versions such as Media Center Edition, BUT...you would then have to use an MCE serial key instead.
  3. this cracks Windows XP Pro versions only, and you MIGHT be able to crack a home version with this method, but you also have to use a XP Home serial key

1 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger MrAdVenture said...

help!

I tried your solution,no go.My system is two years old,all was well the first year,then it started telling me my system is bootlegged and they are demanding I pay them or come up with a product key,which I never had since I bought this off of the back of a truck...:)

can you advise?
I of course tried to get info from one of your ads-they had nothing to help me either.
you can email me from my profile if you have any suggestions,

thanks-I will return as often as you would like,and of course you may delete this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home