Friday, June 09, 2006

Read My Boobs!


Yes oh my gawd yesss! Read her boobs, you will not be disappointed. This is such a great idea! And it's a free and generous service so click some of those links why don't ya?
I will write anything on my BOOBS for FREE!!! My name is Bamboo (my parents will be upset if I give my real name)
and I am an NYU film student. I was inspired by a similar website by a self-proclaiming not so hot guy (and very young) that seems to be doing pretty well. I decided to give my boobs a try on the open market. I think my boobs are nicer to look at even though they might be harder to write on.
Click here to Read Her Boobs!

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Baby Punk said...

I know where she got the idea for this. It sounds like something the Lockergnome did not so long ago. Except I DID NOT get a woody when I looked at his Chest for Rent idea. Hahahaa.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Baby Punk said...

Hmmmm ... I still haven't seen any evidence of my URL on her mammaries! She must be busy these days. I'm sure there are alot of websites that want to take her up on her offer. I shall be patient, it is worth it!

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Baby Punk said...

Why oh why me? Why am I the one that is not getting my URL scribbled over those wonderful muffin tops!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home